The Entropy Team has decided to launch a volunteer global recruitment program in order to maximize the participation of Entropy users in the development of our projects.
What is Entropy ?
Entropy is based on the Solana chain to create a whole set of DeFi products, specifically consisting of three ecosystems : Decentralized Exchange (DEX), Lending, and Cross-Chain Swap. DEX in turn features spot trading and perpetual contracts, with the Decentralized Exchange (DEX) being the core of the entire ecosystem .
Entropy will provide a decentralized protocol that are composed of Solana open source smart contracts and standard contracts. Through this set of protocols allows the creation, issuance and trading of any financial product of Solana Tokens. More secure and transparent, truly ungoverned by a central authority, anyone can extend these protocols.
We expect the following basic qualities from our fellow members who join the Entropy Volunteer Program:
- Pragmatism: all volunteer behavior that follows the requirements of the mission and does not falsify or compromise the interests of the Entropy community.
- Knowledgeable: actively learn about the blockchain and use Entropy-related products proficiently, without being stagnant.
- Efficient: perform tasks effectively without delay or perfunctory.
How to become an Entropy volunteer?
The Entropy global Volunteer Program hopes that every community member who is willing to contribute to the development of the Entropy ecosystem , therefore we have designed a volunteer mechanism that is task-driven and rewards with points.
Click on the link to fill out the application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_LHs6eE8aMPeMdutt5J_q-uTF5MLUUkg1x2Y6bFSTs8MRuQ/viewform
If you want to contribute to the community, you can find a task that you can do! Let’s do our best and grow with Entropy!
- Community Engagement: Invite new users to join Entropy’s own official community and help them get to know Entropy better.
- Community Guidance: Actively participate in discussions in Entropy’s community, communicate with community members, answer questions and provide feedback in a timely manner, and contribute to the development with positive community atmosphere.
- Content output: Produce high-quality works related to the promotion of Entropy products and technologies. Content can be in the format of articles, videos, emojis, posters and any other quality content.
The above tasks can be repeatedly cross-executed by the same volunteer. The more you participate, the more you contribute, the more active and you will get more rewards.
What will you get ?
- Entropy activity level rewards ( Rewards based on activity level in Entropy Discord channel, prize can up to $100);
- Priority participation in Entropy’s subsequent NFT events and access to a limited number of NFTs;
- Highly performers will have the opportunity to be directly gifted with whitelist and receive free airdrops.
- Those who have the ability and experience to grow with Entropy all the time will subsequently become the official designated star contributor of the project
The “Entropy Volunteer Program” will continue to optimize various details during the implementation process, including the expansion of volunteer categories, a more complete task system and assessment mechanism, and more interesting ways to play.
We welcome anyone to join the “Entropy Volunteer Program”, the recruitment deadline is November 30, 2021, and about 20 people will be recruited. Click link to fill out the Entropy Volunteer Application Form and become a member of the Entropy Volunteer Program and grow with Entropy.
After you submit your application, our team will contact you as soon as possible, (By Discord & Telegram)
NOTE: This activity is voluntary and Entropy reserves the right of final interpretation and decision on this volunteer program.
About Entropy DEX
Entropy is a leading decentralized exchange offering perpetual, margin and spot trading, as well as lending/borrowing pools on Solana. Entropy’s mission is to build open, secure and robust financial products. We combine security, transparency, efficiency and the practicality of a decentralized exchange.
Stay tuned and follow Entropy at: